User agrees and undertakes to use the Website only to post questions, comment and discussion that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit or use our Service, we may store the information you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
By posting communications on or through this Website, the User shall be deemed to have granted to Tryonlinefree a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable & non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub licensees.
Among the information we collect, please note:
1. Account Information: If you create an account on Tryonlinefree, your full name, email address, contact no and other information such as your gender and birth date may be stored with us that you may provide with your account. You can modify some of the information associated with your account here. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party sign-in services such as Facebook Connect, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Content: The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your questions asked, comment on the questions, discussion and account profile. We may display this information on the Site, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
3. Search: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used
4. Communications: When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other users, businesses and Tryonlinefree itself. If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site. If you send information from the Site to your phone via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
5. Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses you call using our mobile applications. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
www.tryonlinefree.com web portal includes contents/material including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, sounds, music, videos, scripts, services, which is the copyright and/or other intellectual property right of Tryonlinefree and User in no event shall acquire any right, title or interest in the same.
User undertakes not to make commercial and/or unauthorized use of the content/material by means of publication, transmission, performance, distribution, caching, printing hard copies for distribution and selling or otherwise gained from the web portal. The content/material on web portal is for personal use only. Tryonlinefree reserves the right to remove/discard any infringing copyrighted/other Intellectual property right material/content by Users
4. Third Parties
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
1. Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
2. Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
3. Facebook and Twitter: If you are logged into Facebook, and you access but are not logged into the Site, we may receive information from Facebook to make it easier for you to create an account on the Site and show you relevant content from your Facebook friends. This information personalizes your experience and helps you create an Tryonlinefree account. We use the information to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers.
5. Controlling Your Personal Data
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Site pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Site.
6. Third Party Content
TRYONLINEFREE , similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, TRYONLINEFREE has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including Third Party Content Providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of TRYONLINEFREE .
TRYONLINEFREE does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular.
In many instances, the content available through this Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other users not under contract with Tryonlinefree. Tryonlinefree neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized Tryonlinefree employee / spokespersons while acting in official capacities.
Under no circumstances will Tryonlinefree be liable for any loss or damage caused by User’s reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice etc. or other content available through the Website.
Unless you have executed a written agreement with Tryonlinefree expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. Tryonlinefree reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We shall be relieved of its obligation(s) to the extent that fulfillment of such obligation(s) shall be prevented by or delayed by circumstances beyond the reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, IT/Cyber crime, governmental actions, acts of terrorism, protests, riots, war or national emergency, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock outs, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carrier or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, hacker attacking, intrusion or attack of computer virus, temporary closure due to government regulation or otherwise.
9. Dispute Resolution
This policy and all questions of its interpretation shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute or difference between us and yourself arising out of or relating to the existence, validity, interpretation, performance or termination of, or otherwise in connection with these terms and conditions (“Dispute”), shall at first instance be attempted to be amicably settled between the parties through good faith negotiations. Either party shall be entitled to invoke such negotiations by giving to the other party a notice to that effect (“Dispute Notice”). If a Dispute is not resolved by way of good faith negotiations within a period of Fort five (45) days from the date when the Dispute Notice was received by the receiving party then either party shall be entitled to refer the Dispute to Arbitration and the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended (“Arbitration Act”), will apply to such arbitration. Such Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in New Delhi hand the courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any dispute arising out of this policy. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language.
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in India and our other various servers located across the globe. Each location may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. If you have any questions relating to your personal data, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org